Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing 22: What did I learn today?

So, just how am I going to keep up with all these new things I've learned about? Well, ideally I would like to continue daily, with at least reading some of the RSS feeds, and checking out the new MEMO SID I added today. I am planning on doing some staff development with my staff and students about some of the new things - the delicious, flickr, big huge labs, library 2.0, etc. I know the challenge will definitely be taking time every day. But I already take plenty of time each day for email, so I think it is realistic to add something every day to looking at email. Perhaps it'll only be one thing in addition to email, but that'll be more than I have been doing. If I allow myself to say it's OK to just do little by little, then I think I can do it. I really want to thank the people who put 23 things together. It has been a very educational experience. Thanks to you all!

No comments: