Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing 23: One Last Thought


Well, I must admit, it is really nice to be done with the 23 things if I think of it as an assignment for my professional development. But, what an awesome experience this has been! I want to thank Helene Blowers for developing the 23 things and all the people who were involved in the program. I loved how we could do it at any time of the day or night, and spend as much or little time as we wanted or could. I won't lie and say "oh, it was no big deal!!" This was a huge time taker for me...many times 2 whole hours would have quickly flown by, and sometimes I'd get frustrated because I had so many other things I had to do. This was exciting though, and I plan on sharing many of these tools with my staff and students at school. Again, thank you very much for making it happen. What a great experience!

No comments: