Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing 5: More fun with FlickR

OK, I am really very frustrated. I want to put some "spell with flickR" words on my blog but I cannot figure out how to do it! I can see how time consuming this can be. I've gone to the http://metaatem.net/words/music site to spell some words, but I cannot find any directions to post them on my blog. Is there someone out there who can direct me? I do think this would be fun for students and teachers to do to add creativity to their page. That's all I have to say about Thing 5. I would like to hear if anyone else has had some of the same frustrations.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Copy the code that is produced when you Spell with Flickr--it is below the second line of spelling in the scrolling box. Copy the HTML code. To add it to the sidebar, go to Layout and click Add a Page Element, choose HTML Java from the popup menu and paste in the code.

To put it in the body of the blog, paste the HTML code where you want it to appear in the post. Click publish and it should be in your post.