Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing 9: Online collaboration tools

I personally liked using google docs better than using zoho writer, only because it was much easier to import the URL into google docs. It seemed to work just like zoho writer however. I was able to publish it to my blog, but I don't see it on my blog now, so I am wondering what step I am missing? I think that this is WAY cool to be able to edit a famous doc on line. I can imagine how easy this would be to post a document that I wanted feedback from teachers on - then they could make changes and everyone else could already see what changes had been made! Now I wonder if more than one person can make changes at a time? Will it say "this file is read only or locked for editing" or something like that? Anyone else have comments about this, please send me a comment!

No comments: