Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing 12: Do you digg?

I read a couple articles on Obama and viewed some YouTube videos as well. What impressed me was how recent the articles were! One of them was only 23 minutes ago! Talk about news hot off the press, here it is! The value of this is of course because of the timing manner in which it is presented. It's a wonder why people still subscribe to the daily paper. The news is old the minute it gets to your home. What I don't like about this is merely that the news is on-line. I guess I am old fashioned in that I still enjoy sitting back with my feet up, reading the paper. I get tired of sitting in front of the computer, especially since I do that so much at work every day. It is also valuable in that, it'll help you read what other people consider the top news, and so you'll feel "in the know" for the latest news. Will I use this? Probably not, but it is good to find out how to digg.

No comments: